- @honeyberk No, it shows all posts.December 20, 2011 08:45
- Looking for awesome WordPress Developer, if you're so, please send your portfolio to email@example.comDecember 19, 2011 16:23
- @juanajaafar did you added featured images?December 8, 2011 07:35
- @kero____ via CSS in your skin folder.December 8, 2011 07:35
- Sorry, anti-spam plugin working hard, please drop me email with your nickname.December 8, 2011 07:34
March 18, 2013
STOOP THERE IT IS. Our most action-packed music video to date featuring one of Chicago’s best rock bands — Stoop Goodnoise bailoutpictures.com
March 13, 2013
Cross-dressin’ & bar brawlin’. Happy St. Patrick’s Day! “The Road I Walk” is the 2nd single off “The Broken Pavement of Avondale.” Available on itunes or by visiting www.kevin-flynn.com kevin-flynn.com bailoutpictures.com
January 21, 2013
BAILOUT Pictures Reel 2013 We’re back! Song: Digitalism – “Stratosphere” bailoutpictures.com
October 31, 2012
What if all the conspiracy theories were true? http://www.mmlbtheband.com http://www.chicagoacoustic.net http://bailoutpictures.com
September 6, 2012
“Touch” — from the forthcoming full-length album by Chicago band Brighton MA titled “Oh Lost” produced by Brian Deck [Modest Mouse, Iron & Wine] releasing Winter 2012.
March 19, 2012
Check out our spooky new music video for Margot & The Nuclear So & So’s.
February 23, 2012
We’re going to hell for this one. Director: Felix Piñeiro Director of Photography: Herman Asph Assistant Director: Alex Bonner Camera B Operator: Jack Wagner 1st AC: Matthew Feasley Concept by Andy Gerber http://www.kevin-flynn.com http://www.bailoutpictures.com
January 6, 2012
Here is the intro to a projection video we did for Chicago rockers, Local H when they performed at the Bottom Lounge on NYE 2012. The theme of the night was “end of the world” disaster films meets Rush’s 2112.
January 4, 2012
What would any production company be without their very own informercial? Right? Is it nonsense? Yes. Is it longer than it probably should be? Yes. Do we care? Nope. If you don’t like it, do you have the right to